- 2 large sweet potatoes cubed
- 3 – 5 cloves of garlic
- 1 large onion chopped
- 1 organic apple (seeds removed) cubed
- 2 – 4 cups of vegetable broth or almond milk
- 1 TSP cumin
- 1 TSP nutmeg
- 1 TSP cinnamon
- 1 TSP ground cloves
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- Place all of the ingredients noted above in a large skillet or sauce pain and drizzle with olive oil.
- Saute till soft, approximately 20 – 30 minutes.
- Let mixture cool 30 minutes.
- Place mixture in a Vitamix and fill with vegetable broth or almond milk till covered.
- Blend till smooth or desired consistency.
Serve with pumpkin seeds.