numbs pain, is an Antioxidant, Anti-infectious, Antiviral, Bactericidal and Warming
Anti-infectious, Antiseptic, Antiviral and an Immune stimulant
Antibacterial, Antiviral and an Antioxidant
4. Eucalyptus radiata:
Antimicrobial, Antiseptic, Antiviral, Bactericidal, a Decongestant and Expectorant, Mucolytic
Antiviral, Decongestant, Expectorant and Warming
Suggested Safe Use:
- For children 1 – 5 years: Blend 5 drops of Thieves in 1 ounce of all-natural lotion or carrier oil. Shake well before using. Massage well along the spine and feet.
- For adults: Blend 15 – 18 drops of Thieves in 1 ounce of all-natural lotion or carrier oil. Shake well before using. Massage well along chest, spine and feet; gently inhale vapors.
- Diffusing in a cold-air Diffuser: Place 20 – 30 Total drops of Thieves essential oil blend in a cold-air diffuser. Using a timer, set the timer to diffuse for 10 – 15 minutes on the hour every hour
- Avoid direct eye contact and contact with mucous membranes
- In the event of eye contact or contact with mucous membranes, flush with carrier oil
- Store Essential Oils out of reach of children and pets
- Store Essential Oils in cool, dark place – away from heat and light
What are Carrier Oils?
They are fatty oils, which help dilute Essential Oils, deliver them throughout the body, as well as protect and nourish skin.Some examples are: jojoba, sweet almond oil, castor oil, grape seed oil, etc.