Drinking smoothies in the morning fill me up and inspire healthy choices the rest of the day.
Here are some healthy ingredients to have on hand. Take a few extra minutes one day a week to cut fruit so you’re ready to go in the morning.
- Almond Butter
- Almond Milk or Rice Milk
- Bananas (organic)
- Blueberries (fresh or frozen organic)
- Cocoa Powder (pure, organic)
- Ground Flax Seed
- NingXia Red (or Chinese wolfberries) (Young Living)
- Raspberries (fresh or frozen organic)
- Strawberries (fresh or frozen organic)
- Water (purified)
- Yogurt (plain, organic)
What’s in your morning smoothie? I’d love to read your recipe. Comment and share your recipe here.